Wednesday, March 21, 2007

5. Our Nights

" Alberto is my best friend...entered the Lager with his head high, and lives in here unscathed and uncorrupted. he understood before any of us that this life is war; he permitted himself no indulgences, he lost no time complaining and commiserating himself and with others, but entered the battle from the beginning. " (pg.57)

I personally thought that this quote related with me, because if I were in the same situation as Levi, I would be absolutely delighted to ahve such a friend as Alberto, who mangages to handle the situations really well. I thought that Levi was lucky to have such a friend. Saying of friends, I was honestly happy for Levi, because finding a "good" friend, is not something that easy. Friends mean a lot to me, more than anything else in the world. They worth much more than money, grades, and pleasures. Friends who care about you, encourages you when you feel down, cries when your tears fall down, handles hardships together, trusts one another, and respects and loves each other with all their heart.

No comments: